Winner of the “Polo Ralph Lauren – Australian Open Wardrobe Promotion”
“Polo Ralph Lauren – Australian Open Wardrobe Promotion” (the “Promotion”) Terms & Conditions (the “Official Rules”)
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Official Rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries must comply with these Official Rules to be valid.
Entry Period: The Promotion starts at 00:00:00 (AEDT) on 8 February 2021 and final entries close at 23:59:59 (AEDT) on 21 February 2021 (the “Entry Period”).
Promoter: Ralph Lauren Australia Pty Limited (ABN 118 847 359), a company incorporated in Australia with registered office address at Ground Floor, 16-18 Grosvenor Street, The Rocks, NSW 2000, Australia.
Eligibility: The Promotion is open to Australian residents over the age of 18. Entry to this Promotion is free.
Exception: Employees, officers, representatives or agents of the Promoter or their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, and such employees’, officers’, representatives’ or agents’ immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children, in-laws, grandparents, grandchildren), are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
How to Enter: To enter, entrants must undertake the following steps during the Entry Period:
- visit the Polo Ralph Lauren Australian Open Pop-up Store;
- Scan the Polo Ralph Lauren QR code on our in-store registration form at the Australian Open Pop-up Store with a smart phone (or other mobile device) and be directed to the Promotion’s mobile web page; and
Limit applies of one entry per person.
A confirmation email/message with an entry number will be sent to the entrant after the entrant has submitted the registration form.
Prize: There will be one winner. The winner will receive a voucher of AUD$5,000.00 to be used at one of the nominated full-price Polo Ralph Lauren stores operated by the Promoter to redeem Polo Ralph Lauren products (the “Prize”)
Drawing: Winners will be selected in a draw conducted by representatives of the Promoter. The draw will take place at 12:00 AEDT on February 26, 2021 at the office of the Promoter. The first valid entry will win the Prize. The winner will be notified by email/message within two (2) days of the draw and will be given instructions on how to claim the Prize. The name, suburb, and State/Territory of the winner will be published on our official website at RalphLauren.com.au within thirty (30) days of the draw.
Second chance draw:If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on May 26, 2021 at the same place as the first draw in order to distribute any unclaimed prize. Second chance draw winner will be notified by email within two (2) days of the second chance draw.
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable national, state and local laws and regulations which may be void where prohibited by law. All entrants shall ensure that their entry into this Promotion is lawful under the laws of their domiciled jurisdiction and the Promoter reserves the right to void any unlawful entry or disqualify any illegal entrant in its sole discretion.
- Each registration will entitle one (1) entry. Additional registrations and/or entries will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or void any entry which has breached these Official Rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant at the Promoter's absolute discretion, and select another winner in the event that the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within three (3) months from the drawing of the winner.
- Any attempt by any entrant to damage, destroy, tamper with, attack, interfere with, or carry out any act which directly or indirectly creates any adverse effect to the operation of the Promotion or the mobile app, may constitute a violation of criminal and/or civil laws of any applicable laws and the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages and pursue all remedies available at law or in equity against such entrant.
- Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded.
- If the Prize or any element of the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the Prize or element of the Prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or any cash equivalent.
- The winner shall be solely responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes if incurred.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the winner to produce identity documentations for the purpose of verifying his/her eligibility of receiving the Prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or otherwise.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree to release the Promoter, its affiliates, partners, employees, directors, and agents, to the fullest extent permissible by applicable laws, from any and all claims, injuries, losses or damages resulting from your participation in the Promotion. This release will not apply to any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or willful misconduct of the Promoter.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law and subject to clause 9(a) above, in no event will the Promoter be liable to any entrant for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with the entrant’s participation in the Promotion, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not the Promoter has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Nothing in these Official Rules limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the consumer law of Australia, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws of Australia.
Personal Information Collection Notice:
- The Promoter collects your personal information provided on the registration form, including your name, address, postal code, contact numbers and email, via the Promotional mobile website when you enter this Promotion (“Personal Data”) for the purposes of your entry into the Promotion, the Promoter’s administration thereof, promotional purposes related to this Promotion, customer research, analysis, customer care and general administration and, subject to you having provided your consent, marketing and promotional communications relating to Promoter’s products and services. If the Promoter does not collect your Personal Data as mentioned above, you will not be able to submit a valid entry into the Promotion.
- Your Personal Data, which may be updated from time to time, will be stored, maintained, processed and used by Promoter, and may be transferred to the Promoter’s group companies, affiliates and trusted third party service providers, within or outside of your own jurisdiction (including in Hong Kong and the United States of America) solely for the above-mentioned purposes. The Promoter may also disclose your Personal Data to third parties, including local lottery authorities, for the sole purpose of processing and conducting this Promotion and promotional purposes related to this Promotion, or as may be otherwise required by applicable laws.
- Your Personal Data will be retained by the Promoter only for as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of the above-mentioned purposes, as well as for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, for other legitimate business purposes, or as provided by applicable laws. At any time and according to applicable laws, you may inquire about, request access to, ask for a copy of, supplement, amend, update or remove your Personal Data, or request the Promoter to stop collection, processing or use of such data and may withdraw your consent by contacting our Customer Service Centre via email at [email protected] or by telephone 0011-800-2643-7656.
- The Promoter's Privacy Notice (available at https://www.ralphlauren.com.au/en/privacy) explains how the Promoter handles, and how you can access and seek correction of, your Personal Data. The Promoter’s Privacy Notice also contains information about to whom and how you may complain about a breach of the applicable privacy laws in your jurisdiction (which may include the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) or any registered APP Code which binds the Promoter), and how we will deal with such a complaint.
Governing Law: These Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales without regards to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all disputes between any entrant and the Promoter that arise out of these Official Rules shall be referred to and resolved by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
Australia: authorised under ACT Permit No ACT TP 21/00044